When I got back from the shipping company, I went to Conad to get snacks for the plane. I found the Italian version of matzo, which I thought was pretty funny. I got some pesto and the guy weighed it, put the price tag on it for me and then put in extra. I'll miss my friends at the supermarket!
I did a bit of cleaning when I got home, and now my room looks like this.
I was finally able to take a nap and actually sleep, which was really nice because I am sleep deprived right now. It's loud almost every hour of the day (and night for that matter) so it was good to catch up on sleep a little.
Tomorrow is my last day in Florence and I have to present my museology final on MOMA. I'm still trying to think of what I want for my last meal. It's between ZaZa's for their balsamic vinegar steak and Gusta pizza for their, well, pizza! As good as it is, I am so pizza-d out, so we'll see where I go.
Ciao for now!
No comments:
Post a Comment