Nothing much to report today.. I didn't end up needing to go to the hospital which was good because everyone I asked to come with me had an excuse not to go with me. It's good to know that if I needed help in a foreign country, I wouldn't be able to rely on anyone... It only makes me miss home and my friends there more! Anyways, the injured girl spent all day in bed studying, watching NCIS, and sketching. My ankle feels a lot better but is still very swollen so I've been icing it all day. I'm concerned about class tomorrow, however, because I still can't stand on it for long and I can't work on my sculpture sitting down. We'll see how that goes. I have midterms this week, and then my mom comes on Thursday which I really need right now. Anyways...
Ciao for now!
No comments:
Post a Comment