After that whole ordeal, I went to a few of the stands near the Ponte Vecchio where I eventually ended up buying this scarf... You'll have to excuse this horribly shaped mirror...
Aside from that, the shopping fairies were not on my side today. I found some things I liked at Zara, but the line was way too long and super slow so I decided to leave. Maybe I'll go back this week. On my way home, I stopped by a cafe where I had gone in the summer of 2013 on a weekend trip to Tuscany (during my study abroad in Rome). I have been dying to have cannoli, or cannolo in the singular, and this is the best place I found.
Once I came back to the apartment to get my computer, iPod and sketchbook, I went to the studio to work more. I only ended up doing the sea lion (which ended up taking me an hour) because some other girls were in the studio and it was loud. When I have to etch into clay, I can't afford to make any mistakes so I can't have any distractions. I'll probably go back tomorrow before or after class (or maybe even both).
Ciao for now!



No comments:
Post a Comment